Is it time for your annual eye exam?
We hope you are staying warm during these cold winter days! As a reminder, it is important to have your eyes and vision checked every year. If you are due for an exam, or can’t remember the last time you had an eye exam, please schedule an appointment by clicking the link below, or by calling our office: 815-459-5433.
We want to help you keep your eyes healthy.
Coventry EyeCare Associates
9 Signs You Need An Eye Exam:
- Have not had an Eye Exam in Over a Year
- Changes in Vision
- Diagnosis of a Health Condition Affecting the Eyes
- Eye Infection or Discharge
- Frequent Headaches or Migraines
- Persistent Vision Disruptions
- Recurrent Eye Fatigue
- Sensitivity to Light
- Difficulty Focusing
(If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, or have concerns about your vision, please call our office: 815-459-5433)